Monday, April 14, 2014

I can't believe it..

I haven't written on this blog of mine once since we started the year 2014. What a shame, just goes to show you that life has been an event of it's own.

So what has God showed me so far, you ask? Well, let me tell you.

-His grace is REAL
-I am not as mighty as I thought, I am literally dependent on God
-Forgiving ourselves and others is SO important
-That we are called to love God and love people
-That it's ok to fall short sometimes, and it's basically expected on God's end.

I'll keep it short and sweet tonight so that I can give this mortal body of mine a rest.

Until next time,
Sarah



P.S- This picture is old, but I love how it encompasses a few of my favorite things (clam chowder in a bread bowl, The Bible, Jesus Calling, and Chai Tea)

No comments:

Post a Comment